- Commissioner Info
- Meeting Calendar
- Washoe County Strategic Plan
- Sign up for the Commission Newsletter
- Fall 2020 Commission Newsletter
- July 2020
- Winter 2020 Newsletter
- 2019 Fall Newsletter
- Winter 2021 Commission Newsletter
- Ordinance Changes
- Rules of Procedure
- Proclamation Request Form
Proclamation Request Form
- Please provide the required date the proclamation is needed by. Proclamations are generally issued during the middle BCC meeting of the month.
- All proclamations must be submitted via on-line form at least 30-days before and no more than 60-days before the event to allow for approval and final document production.
- Annual proclamations will not be automatically renewed. Requests must be made on an annual basis. If the request is for a repeat of a previous proclamation, a copy of that document should be included with the request.
- Proclamations should reflect inclusiveness and recognize that the strength of our democracy is our diversity. It must not take sides in matters of political, ideological, or religious controversy, or individual convictions.
- Proclamations must have countywide significance.
Not sure which district you live in? Find out here