Can I request a copy of my juvenile record?

The Department of Juvenile Services, upon completion of a Release of Juvenile Legal History form, can only provide the legal history to the requesting person, if they are 18 years or older.  If the requestor is under the age of 18 the youth's parents or legal guardians need to complete the form.  Forms are available at Jan Evans Juvenile Justice Center.  All forms must be notarized prior to or at time of submission (free notary services are available at Juvenile Services).  Please allow up to two weeks to process these requests.

If you need more detailed juvenile records, such as police reports you will need to contact the Self Help Center at to request a court order for release of this information.