- Probation Services
- Detention Services
- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- OTHER SERVICES
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation?
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
To better help us serve you, please print and turn in a survey. You may drop it off while at Jan Evans, you may fax it to 325-7838 or you may scan and email to email@example.com
There are multiple surveys available, pick the one most applicable to your situation.
Probation Survey - If your child has been on Formal Probation.
IAU/Diversion Survey - If your child has been seen by one of our Intake Assessment Case Managers or has been part of the Diversion Program.
Court Survey - Tell us about your experience at court.
VICTIM AWARENESS PROGRAM (VAP)
AGGRESSION REPLACEMENT TRAINING (ART)
EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAM (EIP)