What can I do about my neighbor's dog that is always loose?

Call WCRAS dispatch at 322-DOGS (3647) and they will give you the information that you need and may dispatch an officer to the location if the dog is currently at large.  They will need your address and the address where the dog lives. You may also file a complaint online.