If Juvenile charges are filed against you, you have the right to a lawyer

The law says that you must have an attorney represent you in a Juvenile Court, even if you have already decided to admit to the charges. The Public Defender's office is appointed to represent every kid. You, or your parents, may hire a private attorney to represent you if you wish.