Submit Public Record Request

Public Record Request

To request arrest/court/criminal records, click here.

To search for Washoe County contracts, click here.

To request an Autopsy or Examination Report, click here.

To request a Certified Copy of a Marriage Certificate, click here.

To request a birth/death record, click here.

For all other Public Records Requests, please complete and submit the form below.

*only include the Washoe County situs address (if applicable) in the “address” fields below.

Public Records may be subject to additional fees