Client Engagement & Experience
Kobe Harkins, Manager
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Mon – Fri
1001 E. Ninth St
Building C, Suite C220
Reno, NV 89512
The mission of the Technology Services Client Engagement & Experience (CEE) division is building and maintaining strong relationships between Technology Services and customers and clients within and external to Washoe County.
CEE objectives include:
- Relationship Management with Stakeholders - Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders and ensure IT services are aligned with the needs of departments.
- IT Services and Investments - Ensure IT services are aligned with overall business goals and objectives of Washoe County and that IT investments are made strategically and efficiently.
- Department Strategic Planning - Work with business units to understand their goals and strategies and develop a roadmap for Technology Services to support these objectives.
- Service Level Management - Establish service level agreements with customers including within and after-hours support.
- Technology Meetings - Organize and manage technology meetings and make sure meetings are addressing the needs of departments.
- Governance – Ensure IT policies and procedures are in line with the overall governance framework of Washoe County.
- Point of Contact – Primary point of contact for departments to address technological needs and issues.
- Project Management – Work with departments to ensure use of project management best practice guidelines and track department projects.
- Communications - Managing communication between Technology Services and other departments within Washoe County.
- Vendor Management - Manages relationships with IT vendors and ensures that vendor products and services are meeting the needs of the organization.
- Business Intelligence - Monitors the performance of information technology and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure departments are meeting goals and objectives.
- Public Safety - Support public safety departments and ensure technology is supporting their mission.
The key responsibilities of Client Engagement & Experience are:
- Business Relationship
- Strategic Planning
- Service Levels
- Business Intelligence
- Public Safety