Wilbur D. May Museum
Located in Rancho San Rafael Regional Park, The Wilbur D. May Museum plays home to the collection of adventurer Wilbur D. May; rancher, pilot, and philanthropist. During a lifetime of travel and exploration, Wilbur May left behind a legacy of learning, which he brought back to his Reno home. Spanning more than 40 trips all around the globe, there is a massive variety of artifacts showcased such as:
- Antique firearms
- European glasswork
- African tribal masks
- Polynesian carvings
- Chinese pottery
- Saddlery and Western Ranching artifacts
- and more!
Outside of the collection, The Museum is also proud to host:
- Large traveling exhibitions
- Smaller art shows and sales
- Special programs with our community partners
- A curated gift shop with both local and fair trade goods
- A carefully tended indoor garden with a water feature and koi ponds
- An event space rentable for YOU. Whether it be a wedding, fundraiser, business meeting, etc., the museum hosts all kinds of events at easily the best rates in town!
Below you will find information about how to visit us, our gift shop, and how you can follow us on social media!
Inside Rancho San Rafael Regional Park
Reno, Nevada 89503