Can I have livestock or chickens in the city limits?

Animal Services does not regulate livestock zoning within the cities or county. To find zoning regulations in your jurisdiction please contact one of the following departments for guidance dependent on where you reside:

Washoe County Community Services Division (775) 328-6106                  
Washoe County Code Enforcement   Email:

Reno Code Enforcement (775) 334-4636                
City of Reno Code Enforcement    Email:

Sparks Code Enforcement (775) 353-4063
City of Sparks Zoning     Email: