- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Community and Clinical Health Services
- Chronic Disease Prevention Program
- Immunization Program
- Maternal Child Health Program
- Sexual Health Program
- Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Program
- Regulations Governing Community and Clinical Health Services
- HIPAA Privacy Documents
- Environmental Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health Preparedness
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Order Free Condoms
The WCHD Sexual Health Program offers free condoms for Washoe County residents with a variety of options to meet your needs. Lube is also available. We can even mail a selection to your home!
Simply fill out the form below and your selection will be mailed in discreet packaging. While we will provide 10 condoms per mailing, you are welcome to submit more requests to meet your needs. If a specific condom is not available, a substitute will be provided.
Condoms are one of the most effective methods to prevent sexually transmitted disease (STD), including HIV as well as unplanned pregnancies. When used correctly for each sexual act, they are 98% effective in preventing infection and pregnancy.
Last modified on 06/29/2021