- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Applying for Building Permits
- Dust Control Program
- Air Quality Permit to Operate Requirements and Forms
- Permitting and Compliance
- Open Burning
- Keep It Clean Programs
- Air Quality Reports and Data
- Forms and Applications
- Wood-Burning Devices
- Helpful Links
- Air Quality Management Governing Board
- Contact Us
- Sign Up For Air Quality Updates
- Community and Clinical Health Services
- Environmental Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health Preparedness
- Air Quality
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Contact The Air Quality Management Division
- Phone: (775) 784-7200
- Fax: (775) 784-7225
- Contact us by email
Location: 1001 E. 9th St., Building B, Suite 171, Reno, NV 89512.
*The Air Quality service counter is permanently closed.*
To drop off documents in person, please use the Air Quality drop box located on the first floor of Building B or contact us to schedule an appointment.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Payments accepted daily until 4:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Online payment access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at One Accela Citizen Access.
Air Quality Updates
Receive Washoe County air quality news, updates, public notices and more via email from the Air Quality Management Division. Sign up below:
Last modified on 12/29/2022