Submit a Public Records Request - Health District

To file a public records request for the Washoe County Health District, please fill out this form or contact Washoe 311 by calling 3-1-1. 


The Washoe County Health District may charge a fee for providing a copy of a public record. However, the fee is limited as described herein and must not exceed the actual cost to the agency to provide the copy of the public record unless a specific statute or regulation sets a fee that the governmental entity must charge for the copy.

Actual cost to fulfill the public records requests shall be charged to the requestor of public

See the fees here.

See the Washoe County policy on public records requests.