Washoe County Health District offers sexual and reproductive health services to everyone in the community.
Confidential and non-judgmental services are provided by trained staff to all ages, abilities, gender and gender expressions, language spoken and residency or documentation status.
Call us today: 775-328-2470
Did you know?
- Documentation or Residency status is not required for services
- Services are available in most languages, including American Sign Language
- We have mobility accessible access including exam tables
- Educational materials are available in English and Spanish
- Bus passes may be available upon request
Let us know what you need to access our services!
Do you need other services?
- A Supportive Services Worker is available by appointment to assist with Medicaid, Nutrition Programs, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) and Energy Assistance Programs
- The Women Infants and Children Program (WIC) is available onsite
- Community Resource lists are available at request
- Our Community Health Workers will help connect you to community resources!
Last modified on 03/01/2022