- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Food Inspection Results
- Regulations & Policies
- Fees for Services
- Data, Publications, and Reports
- Illness, Injury, and Safety Information
- Submit a Complaint
- Health Forms
- WCHD Appeals
- Submit a Public Records Request - Health District
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
- Soaper Heroes
- The CDC's "An Ounce of Prevention" Campaign
- Hand-washing: Do's and don'ts (Mayo Clinic)
- Glo Germ
- "Why Don't We Do It In Our Sleeves?" - DVD or watch online.
- CDC Podcast - "Put Your Hands Together"
- CDC Podcast - "All you have to do is wash your hands"
- Hand Washing Experiment lesson plan for teachers
- NSF Scrub Club
- The City of Columbus: Teaching Handwashing to Young Children
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health or call 888-658-2850.
- "Cover Your Cough" (English and Spanish)
- Cover Your Cough and handwashing posters
Online Tools/Games for Kids (lesson plans, posters, brochures, and videos)
Last modified on 11/01/2019