- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- How do I obtain a birth or death record/certificate?
- Where can I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
- What are the hours for Vital Statistics?
- How do I make a correction on a birth or death record?
- Who is a qualified applicant for a birth or death record?
- How much does it cost for a copy of a birth or death record?
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
How do I make a correction on a birth or death record?
Fill out the Affidavit For Correction of Record to amend or correct information on a birth or death record. Direct questions and send completed forms to the Nevada State Health Division Office of Vital Statistics. Adding a child's legal father to his or her birth certificate requires filling out a Declaration of Paternity form.
Last modified on 10/17/2016