- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- How do I obtain a birth or death record/certificate?
- Where can I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
- What are the hours for Vital Statistics?
- How do I make a correction on a birth or death record?
- Who is a qualified applicant for a birth or death record?
- How much does it cost for a copy of a birth or death record?
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Community And Clinical Health
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Where can I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
The office is located in the Washoe County Health District, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, Building B, first floor, Birth & Death Records. Our hours are listed on the Vital Statistics Program page. For more information call (775) 328-2455.
Last modified on 02/24/2020