- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- How do I obtain a birth or death record/certificate?
- Where can I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
- What are the hours for Vital Statistics?
- How do I make a correction on a birth or death record?
- Who is a qualified applicant for a birth or death record?
- How much does it cost for a copy of a birth or death record?
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
How much does it cost for a copy of a birth or death record?
The Vital Statistics Office provides certified copies of Washoe County birth and death certificates either at the office or by mail. Fees for certified copies are set by statute and the current prices can be found on the Vital Statistics fee page.
Last modified on 01/08/2015