- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- How do I obtain a birth or death record/certificate?
- Where can I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
- What are the hours for Vital Statistics?
- How do I make a correction on a birth or death record?
- Who is a qualified applicant for a birth or death record?
- How much does it cost for a copy of a birth or death record?
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
How do I obtain a birth or death record/certificate?
If you are a qualified applicant, you can complete an application form and mail it along with a copy of your valid photo identification and a check or money order, payable to Washoe County Health District, or you can appear in person at the office which is located in the Washoe County Health District, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, Building B, first floor, Birth and Death Records. Our hours are listed on the Vital Statistics Program page.
Last modified on 01/08/2015