- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- How do I get my recyclables picked up at the curbside in my neighborhood?
- Can I recycle yard clippings and other "green wastes"?
- How do I get rid of old paint?
- How can I dispose of household products containing hazardous materials or chemicals?
- How do I dispose of old computers?
- Where can I dispose of used motor oil?
- How can I start a waste reduction, recycling and a buy-recycled program in my work place?
- Is there an option for single-stream recycling in Washoe County?
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
How do I get my recyclables picked up at the curbside in my neighborhood?
The residential recycling program in Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County is voluntary. You must contact Waste Management Inc., at 329-8822 to request recycling bins. They will be delivered to your home. Also, dont forget to request a pickup schedule for recycled items. Your pickup day may be different that the regular garbage pickup.</p.
Last modified on 01/12/2015