- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Water Projects/Engineering
- What is the submittal process for a water project?
- What is required when the design does not meet the minimum requirements for construction per NAC 445A?
- Can we meet with WCHD to discuss specific concerns or projects?
- Can WCHD accept “red line” corrections on plans?
- What are ANSI / NSF requirements?
- How are separation distances determined?
- Is there a special exception process?
- What is required when water infrastructure is completed?
- How do I find the status of a Water Project or Construction plan review?
- What is required for a Final Map signature from WCHD?
- What are the professional stamp and signature requirements for plan submittal?
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
How are separation distances determined?
All separations are determined from the outside pipe or enclosure. All plan submittals should be utilizing the outside diameter of pipe, catch basin, sewer main, storm drain, etc to identify the minimum separation distance allowed per NAC 445A.
Plans must demonstrate actual pipe diameters and ensure all separations meet the minimum requirements of NAC 445A.
Last modified on 06/07/2018