- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Water Projects/Engineering
- What is the submittal process for a water project?
- What is required when the design does not meet the minimum requirements for construction per NAC 445A?
- Can we meet with WCHD to discuss specific concerns or projects?
- Can WCHD accept “red line” corrections on plans?
- What are ANSI / NSF requirements?
- How are separation distances determined?
- Is there a special exception process?
- What is required when water infrastructure is completed?
- How do I find the status of a Water Project or Construction plan review?
- What is required for a Final Map signature from WCHD?
- What are the professional stamp and signature requirements for plan submittal?
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Can we meet with WCHD to discuss specific concerns or projects?
Monday mornings are available for meeting to discuss plan review comments and go over questions regarding water project reviews.
Meetings are held at the Washoe County Health District (WCHD) office, and scheduling is completed through WCHD staff at 775-328-2434 or the email@example.com email. All meetings are preferred to be scheduled between 8–9am.
Last modified on 06/07/2018