- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Community And Clinical Health
- Sexual Health
- Family Planning Clinic
- Does the Family Planning clinic have staff that speak Spanish?
- How do I pay for my Family Planning Clinic visit?
- I am pregnant so where do I go to get checked (prenatal care)?
- I just had sex and didn't use protection. I don't want to get pregnant. What can I do?
- Is the Family Planning clinic appointment confidential?
- Is there a bus stop near the Family Planning clinic?
- I'm pregnant and thinking about adoption, where can I go to find out more information?
- I've been sexually assaulted and I am afraid to tell the police. What do I do?
- What ages of women do you see in the Family Planning clinic?
- What is a Pap smear?
- Where is the Family Planning Clinic located?
- Teen Health Mall
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
I am pregnant so where do I go to get checked (prenatal care)?
- We provide pregnancy testing and proof of pregnancy if your test is positive. We do not provide prenatal care services: however, we will tell you where to receive those services.
- The Washoe Pregnancy Center provides prenatal care services on a sliding scale. Their phone number is (775) 982-5640.
Last modified on 01/09/2015