Registration Update Forms
Have you moved since you last voted? Would you like to cancel you voter registration? Below you will find our frequently used forms. As always, if you have any questions regarding any of our forms, or do not see what you are looking for here, please call us at (775) 328-3670 and we will be happy to help.
All of the below forms must be printed, filled out, signed by the voter (signatures are required for
all requests and changes to a voter's record) and submitted to our office for processing.
Completed forms can be mailed, faxed, or emailed to our office.
1001 E Ninth Street
Reno, NV 89512
Fax: (775) 328-3747
If you would like to change your name or party affiliation, it will be necessary to fill out a new voter registration form.
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS ENGLISH- For voters currently registered in Washoe County.
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS ESPAÑOL
- If you have moved within Washoe County, you can use this form or the online system to update your address with our office.
- If you have moved from Washoe County into another county within the State, you must complete a new voter registration application and submit it to the county clerk/registrar for the county you now reside.
- If you have moved to Washoe County from another County within Nevada, you must submit a new registration application to our office in order to be registered to vote in Washoe County.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU PLAN ACCORDINGLY SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AND RETURN YOUR BALLOT IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- DECEASED VOTER NOTIFICATION ENGLISH
- DECEASED VOTER NOTIFICATION ESPAÑOL
- If you are aware of or get election/voter mail for a voter that you have personal knowledge of as being deceased, it would help the Registrar of Voters office if you print out this form and submit it to us so that we may remove the deceased voter from the voting rolls. It is a quick and easy way to help us keep the voter registration rolls as accurate as possible.
- REQUEST TO WITHHOLD ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FROM PUBLIC NRS 293.558 ENGLISH
- REQUEST TO WITHHOLD ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FROM PUBLIC NRS 293.558 ESPAÑOL
- NRS allows a voter to submit a written request asking for his/her address and/or phone number to be withheld from any list produced by the Registrar of Voters Office. Identification numbers are never disclosed to the public.
- CANCEL MY VOTER REGISTRATION IN WASHOE COUNTY ENGLISH
- CANCEL MY VOTER REGISTRATION IN WASHOE COUNTY ESPAÑOL