Enter a Not Guilty Plea

If you wish to plead Not Guilty and contest the charges on your citation, you will need to contact the court via phone or in person by the date and time as indicated on your citation to enter a “Not Guilty Plea.”

Your case will then be set for a Pre-Trial Conference with a Deputy District Attorney and/or a Trial before a Judge of the Reno Justice Court at a future date.

Trial by Declaration is not an option in the Reno Justice Court.