How do I obtain copies of documents from the Recorder's Office?

You can search our Real Estate and other records online and print unofficial copies with a watermark for no charge.

Marriage Certificates are also searchable online, and certified copies of certificates recorded after 11/1/1997 can be ordered online.

You can contact our office by phone to order copies of recorded documents:

Real Estate Department
(775) 328-3661
(775) 325-8010 (fax)

Marriage Department
(775) 328-3660

Or you can mail in a request for copies of recorded documents:

Mailing Address

Washoe County Recorder
1001 E. 9th Street A-140
Reno, NV 89512