Christine brings vast experience to her position. She has served in public finance and management for more than 20 years. Her previous experience includes the positions of:
- Assistant County Manager and Chief Financial Officer for Douglas County, Nevada from 2012-2016.
- Director of Finance for the City of South Lake Tahoe, California for more than seven years, where she was responsible for the integrated management of the City’s financial resources, purchasing, technology services, airport and parking garage operations.
- Assistant Finance Director for the City of Folsom, California.
- Finance Administrator for the Sacramento Regional Transit District, in Sacramento, California.
- Deputy Treasurer for the El Dorado Irrigation District in Placerville, California.
- Her education includes a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in General Management from Golden Gate University, and a Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, with a concentration in Finance from California State University, Sacramento.
Christine has enjoyed living in Nevada with her husband and family since 2004.