How can my child get a work permit?

Nevada Revised Statutes do not require that youth age fourteen (14) and over to have work permits.  NRS does require that youth under fourteen (14) have permission from the District Court Judge.  Further information regarding juvenile work permits can be located in Nevada Revised Statutes, Chapter 609.  If your child's employer requires a Juvenile Work Permit, please contact the Family Self Help Center at (775)-325-6731.