- Probation Services
- Detention Services
- YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- OTHER SERVICES
- EARLY INTERVENTION AND PREVENTION
- PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS
- What is emancipation?
- What is the documentation needed for emancipation?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of an emancipated minor?
- What if minor no longer wants to be emancipated?
- What things DO NOT change for an emancipated minor?
- What is the court process for emancipation?
- What standards will the court require for emancipation?
- What about conflicts with parents?
- What are other considerations concerning emancipation?
- Courts and Records
- Early Intervention
- Detention Questions
- Are medical services available to my child while in detention?
- Can I bring my child on a tour of Wittenberg?
- How much does it cost if my child is detained at Wittenberg Hall?
- Why do I have to come get my child?
- What if I refuse to pick up my child?
- What are the detention center visiting requirements?
- Common Laws
- CONTACT US
- DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
Guilty Verdict Secured
District Attorney's Office Releases Results of Recent Sexual Assault Trial
First Degree Murder Sentencing
WCDA Secures Life Sentence Against Defendant Convicted of 2021 Murder
All Libraries Closed Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25 for Thanksgiving Day and Family Day
The Verdi Library will be closed on Wednesday, November 23; all other libraries will close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday.