How do I enroll in the Learning Center?

1. If you are a Washoe County employee, go to the Flipside/Intranet at http://eww/ - click on the "register online" link - Complete the information.         

TIP:  Your SAP number is your employee/personnel number and can be found on your payroll stub.

2. Click on the Process button.

3. A screen will appear that announces you were successful!