I've completed all the required classes for a certificate program. What do I need to do to get my EPS completion certificate?

1.  Upon completion of courses listed for each program, you may request your completion certificate by providing a copy of the completed index page from the EPS certificate program binder.  You may email it to hrtraining@washoecounty.gov, fax it to 328-6119 or send it interoffice mail to HR Training.

2. You will receive an email invitation to attend the next EPS Certificate Presentation on the 2nd Tuesday of each month BCC meeting.  You will be awarded a certificate by the Washoe County Board of County Commissioners at this public meeting.