- Human Services Agency
- Children's Services
- Adult Services
- Senior Services
- Human Services Resource Guide
- Community Outreach
- Case Worker Recruitment
- Contact Us
Success by the Numbers
- Total served: 252.
- Successful exits: 65%.
- Successful exits with employment: 71%.
- Recidivism: < 1%.
- Total served: 1,184.
- 51% of women exited to independent housing or reunified with families.
- 23% women transitioned to a supportive living environment, with expansion of services for long-term assistance and permanency.
- 24% recidivism for women, as of December 2021.
- Successful exits: 236.
- Total pets served: 324, and one turtle.
*Statistics gathered from August 2020-August 2022.*