The women’s CrossRoads program provides a separate drug and alcohol free living campus, specifically designed for women transitioning out of homelessness. Participants are offered temporary housing in a safe and caring environment while they receive several case management services, all geared toward targeting individual needs while building and supporting stability and sustainability within the community.
HSA works with several local partners who offer a variety of different services including:
- Medical and dental services
- Substance abuse-related, mental health or co-existing conditions
- Permanent housing
- Employment support and educational opportunities
- Basic life skill development
- Payee services
- Family planning
- Domestic violence services
- Trauma informed care and other supports.
To learn more about Women's CrossRoads services, please email us at: