- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Community and Clinical Health Services
- Environmental Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health Preparedness
- Statistics, Surveillance and Reports
- Birth and Death Records
- Communicable Diseases and Epidemiology
- Emergency Preparedness
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
- IHCC Preparedness Planning Guidelines describe the roles and responsibilities of the Inter-Hospital Coordinating Council in preparing for a public health/healthcare emergency with the region of Washoe County.
County plans can be found at the Emergency Medical Services Regional Plans page.
- Nevada Crisis Standards of Care (CSC) Plan follows the federally-recognized best practice model of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) and is the culmination of a 30-month project with multiple federal, state, and community partner's hard work, time, discussion, and input.
Last modified on 11/08/2019