|Antibiogram - Morganella morganii|
|Number of Isolates Identified - 59|
|Back to List of Organisms|
To read this antibiogram:
- Each antibiotic is presented in three columns. The first column lists the name of the antibiotic. The middle column represents susceptibility in percent to that antibiotic. The 3rd column represents the number of isolates tested for that specific antibiotic.
- Susceptibility greater than or equal to 90% is highlighted in GREEN, 60%-89% in YELLOW, and less than 60% in RED. Susceptibility not reaching 100% is also labeled as 99%.
- Nitrofurantoin is tested for urine specimens only.
- The susceptibility result for Streptococcus pneumoniae is a combination of screening test and E-test results.
- CLSI performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing were applied. CLSI stands for Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (Formerly NCCLS, The National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards).
- Empty cells indicate that susceptibility testing for that specific organism and antibiotic is not recommended or complete testing data was not available or the number is too small for a valid reporting.
Last modified on 01/11/2023