- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Community and Clinical Health Services
- Chronic Disease & Injury Prevention Program
- Immunization Program
- Maternal Child Health Program
- Sexual Health Program
- Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Program
- Regulations Governing Community and Clinical Health Services
- HIPAA Privacy Documents
- Environmental Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health Preparedness
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Contact & Locations
There are currently three WIC clinics in Washoe County. Please call one of the following clinics to make an appointment
To get started with WIC, fill out this form - En Español
Washoe County Health District WIC Clinic
1001 E. Ninth St., Building B (Map)
Reno, NV 89512
Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
South Reno WIC Clinic
601 West Moana, Suite #3 (Map)
Reno, NV 89509
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Phone: (775) 828-6600
Fax: (775) 828-6607
Services also available in Incline Village. Please call (775) 828-6600 for days, times and location.
For more information call Soni Monga (775-828-6600) or Kelcie Atkin (775-328-2299) or contact us by email.
Last modified on 05/24/2023