- Washoe County Health District
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- What can be recycled?
- How do I prepare my waste for recycling?
- Is there a cost to recycle?
- Why recycle if the process will cost my business money?
- Isn’t commercial recycling limited by city franchise agreements?
- Where can I get more information if I am interested in establishing a recycling program for my business?
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Community And Clinical Health
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Where can I get more information if I am interested in establishing a recycling program for my business?
For more detailed information, please contact the Washoe County Health District, Environmental Health Services Division at (775) 328-2434. The staff assigned to the Waste Management Program can answer your questions and provide more information.
Additional materials on waste reduction and proper waste management (including hazardous waste) can be obtained from the University of Nevada, Reno Small Business Development Center, Business Environmental Program.
Last modified on 01/09/2015