Air Pollution Control Hearing Board Members
|Anthony Dimpel, P.E.||Nevada Registered Professional Engineer||December 15, 2023|
|Richard W. Harris||Nevada Licensed Attorney||December 20, 2024|
|Paul Kaplan, KAP Construction||General Engineer/Building Contractor||March 28, 2022|
|Yvonne Downs||At-large||December 15, 2024|
|Phil Schweber||At-large||December 15, 2023|
|Lee Squire||At-large||December 15, 2024|
|Martin Breitmeyer||At-large||January 26, 2023|
- One (1) member of the Board shall be an attorney admitted to practice law in Nevada.
- One (1) member shall be a professional engineer registered in Nevada.
- One (1) member shall be licensed in Nevada as a general engineering contractor or a general building contractor as defined in NRS 624.215
- Three members shall be appointed for a term of one (1) year.
- Three members shall be appointed for a term of two (2) years.
- Three members shall be appointed for a term of three (3) years.
- Each succeeding term shall be for a period of three (3) years.
Last modified on 12/27/2021