Washoe County Health District
- All residents 12+ are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine in Washoe County.
- Schedule a vaccine appointment at this link (En español).
- Community Vaccine Sites this week
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- Sign up for COVID-19 information alerts in Washoe County.
- COVID-19 vaccine information can be found here.
- OSHA COVID-19 FAQs for employers
The Washoe County Health District is nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board and has jurisdiction over all public health matters in Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through the policy-making Washoe County District Board of Health.
NEW! PROPOSED FOOD REGULATIONS - Updated Food Regulations
NEW! PROPOSED UST PERMITS and FEES - Underground Storage Tank Facilities (UST) coming soon
The WCHD Influenza Surveillance Program publishes weekly flu surveillance reports here.
CBD FAQs - click here
FDA Article - What you Need to Know about Products Including CBD - click here
2018 Washoe County Health District Annual Report click here
2018 Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Annual Report click here
2018-2021 Washoe County Health District Strategic Plan now available online
News and Announcements - See COVID-19 News click here
Jan. 27, 2021 - Three additional MIS-C cases reported in Washoe County
Dec. 30, 2020 - Health District Recommends Avoiding New Year’s Eve Gatherings
- Tuberculosis Testing and Information
- Birth & Death Records
- Teen Health Mall
- Immunization Program
- Special Events/Temp Food Resources
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Program
Last modified on 09/27/2021