Events & Services
We offer a low-cost vaccination clinic on the 1st Tuesday of each month!
The schedule will only show available appointment times. If there are none present, we are fully booked. We do encourage you to keep checking back, as cancellations do happen.
We will be having our vaccine clinic in the classroom at Washoe County Regional Animal Services at 2825 Longley Ln.#A, Reno, NV 89502 by appointment only.
At the time of your appointment: We ask that you remain in your vehicle until your appointment time. 1 person per pet may enter the building; you are required to wear a mask and your temperature may be checked. For the safety of our customers and staff, if you have an elevated temperature, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment.
No shows or Cancellations: Pet owners! These affordable services are in high demand and our team works very hard to facilitate them for you. If you fail to show up to your appointment or cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time, you may not be able to utilize our future clinic services.
New appointment times open for the next clinic every 1st Wednesday of the month.
WCRAS Clinic Prices are:
- Rabies (for cats and dogs): $10
- DA2PPV: $10 (core vaccines for dogs, distemper/parvo combination)
- FVRCP $10 (core vaccine for cats, distemper/upper respiratory)
- Bordetella BOOSTER only: $20
- Deworming: $10
- Microchipping: $12 (free! for pets residing in Washoe County)
- Dog license: Altered & Senior (60+): $8
Unaltered dog license: $20.00
Dogs residing in Washoe County are required to be licensed with Washoe County. Dog Licenses can be purchased at the clinics.
Other low cost vaccination clinics:
- SPCA of Northern Nevada: SPCA Vaccination Clinic
- Nevada Humane Society: Nevada Humane Society Vaccination Clinic
- Palomino Valley Pet Rescue: Palomino Valley Pet Rescue Vaccination Clinic
SENIOR PET FOOD DISTRIBUTION
WCRAS has partnered with the Nevada Humane Society to deliver free pet food to seniors for their pets at Senior Services, 1155 E. 9th St, Reno, NV 89512. Distribution is the third Tuesday of every month from 8:00am until 10:00am or while supplies last. Seniors are 60+ and must have a local ID.
All other events are suspended at this time due to Covid-19.
Looking to get your dog or cat microchipped for free? Click here to get more information!