Low-Cost Vaccination Clinics
We offer a low-cost vaccination clinic on the 1st Tuesday of every month!
The schedule will only show available appointment times. If there are none present, we are fully booked. We do encourage you to keep checking back, as cancellations do happen.
We will be having our vaccine clinic in the classroom at Washoe County Regional Animal Services at 2825 Longley Ln.#A, Reno, NV 89502 by appointment only.
At the time of your appointment: We ask that you remain in your vehicle until your appointment time. 1 person per pet may enter the building; you are required to wear a mask and your temperature may be checked. For the safety of our customers and staff, if you have an elevated temperature, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment.
No shows or Cancellations: Pet owners! These affordable services are in high demand and our team works very hard to facilitate them for you. If you fail to show up to your appointment or cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time, you may not be able to utilize our future clinic services.
New appointment times open on the 1st Wednesday of each month.
Schedule an appointment below!
WCRAS Clinic Prices:
- Rabies: $10
- Core vaccine for cats and dogs
- DA2PPV: $10
- Core vaccine for dogs, distemper/parvo combination
- FVRCP $10
- Core vaccine for cats, distemper/upper respiratory
- Bordetella BOOSTER only: $20
- Deworming: $10
- Microchipping: free! for Washoe County pets!
- $12 for pets living outside of Washoe County
- Dog license:
- Altered (Spayed/Neutered): $8
- Senior (60+): $8
- Unaltered dog license: $20
Dog Licenses can be purchased at the clinics.
Alternative low-cost vaccination clinics:
- SPCA of Northern Nevada: SPCA Vaccination Clinic
- Nevada Humane Society: Nevada Humane Society Vaccination Clinic
- Palomino Valley Pet Rescue: Palomino Valley Pet Rescue Vaccination Clinic